Nature Made Vitamin D3 2000 IU (50 mcg) Tablets, 400 CT
Say hello to an easy and effective Vitamin D supplement to support muscle, bone, teeth, and immune health. While sunshine is a great source of Vitamin D, many people arent making enough of this essential nutrient from the sun. Vitamin D can be found in food as well in two different forms (known as Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3), however, Vitamin D3 is more effective at raising and maintaining adequate levels of Vitamin D throughout the body. Vitamin D is a common nutrient shortfall. In fact, 95% of the US population does not get enough Vitamin D from food alone, making supplementation that much more important.(1) Support your sunshine and Vitamin D dietary needs today, with Nature Mades Vitamin D 2000 IU (50 mcg) tablets. (1)NHANES 2005-2016 Nutrients 2020, 12, 1735. (2)Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamin and supplements
- VITAMIN D3 IS ESSENTIAL TO A HEALTHY IMMUNE RESPONSE & MORE: Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that helps support a healthy immune response, aids in calcium absorption to support strong bones and teeth and supports muscle function.
- THE BODYS PREFERRED FORM OF VITAMIN D: Vitamin D3 is more effective than Vitamin D2 at raising and maintaining adequate Vitamin D levels throughout the body.
- 400-DAY SUPPLY: Contains 400 tablets. Adults take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing practices and guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. No color added. No artificial flavors. Gluten free.
- #1 PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED VITAMIN & SUPPLEMENT BRAND & USP VERIFIED(2): Because Nature Made is committed to quality and purity, this Vitamin D supplement is also USP Verified, an independent organization that tests for quality and purity.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
TESTED TO BE TRUSTED
We require that all vitamins & supplements are third-party tested to help ensure they contain the listed dietary ingredients. To learn more, please visit cvs.com/tested-trusted.