Neutrogena Healthy Skin Retinol Night Cream Vitamin E, Glycerin 1.4 OZ
1.4 OZ, .16 lbs. Item # 978460
- 1.4-oz tube of night time anti-wrinkle moisturizing face cream with restorative retinol
- Contains retinol, a pure form of Vitamin A, to work deep within skin's surface
- Treatment night cream has been clinically proven to soften and smooth skin
- Reduces the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots for healthier, glowing skin
- Non-greasy cream features Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, and special moisturizers and smoothes skin
- Anti-wrinkle moisturizer improves skin clarity and visibly reduces the appearance of age spots
- Features a fragrance-free, and drying alcohol-free formula that is hypoallergenic
- Oil-free formula absorbs quickly into skin and is non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores
Help reduce the signs of wrinkles and dark spots with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream. This moisturizing anti-wrinkle night cream is clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging while rejuvenating your skin. The formula contains retinol, a pure form of vitamin A, and works deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. Formula with pro vitamin B5, vitamin E, and special moisturizers helps boost moisture levels for softer, smoother skin. This Dermatologist-Recommended Brand, oil-free cream absorbs quickly and won't clog pores. It is hypoallergenic and free of oils, fragrances, and drying alcohol.
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Retinol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, BHT, Carbomer.
Use a pearl-sized amount nightly, after cleansing, in place of your regular moisturizer. You may experience some irritation. This is normal and temporary. If irritation persists, or is too strong, use every other night, until your skin adjusts; then revert to nightly use. For first use, puncture seal with end of cap.
Questions? (USA only) 1-800-582-4048or www.neutrogena.com