Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment for Sensitive Skin
1 EA, .12 lbs. Item # 249009
- Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment device targets & treats breakouts quickly
- Clinically proven to speed the reduction of breakouts without causing flaking or irritating skin
- Blue light kills acne-causing bacteria while red light reduces inflammation allowing skin to heal
- This acne-fighting spot treatment is clinically proven to be gentle enough for sensitive skin
- It instantly delivers a targeted dose of light therapy at the source to treat & help prevent breakouts
- This acne light therapy is FDA-cleared, UV-free, and chemical-free without any mess or residue
- Portable & easy to use, this acne spot treatment offers dermatologist in-office acne technology
- Use at home or on-the-go to fight acne by treating pimples for 2 minutes up to 3 times a day
With dermatologist in-office acne technology, Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment harnesses the power of acne-fighting light therapy to target and treat breakouts quickly. Clinically proven to speed the reduction of breakouts, this acne spot treatment uses red and blue light therapy to swiftly treat pimples without flaking or irritating your skin. Its patent-pending design allows light to surround the pimple for effective, targeted treatment – blue light kills acne causing bacteria, while red light calms inflammation. The easy-to-use, portable design is ideal for on-the-go acne spot treatment, and leaves behind no mess or residue. Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment is FDA-cleared, UV-free, and chemical-free acne treatment.
neutrogena light therapy acne spot treatment, chemical & uv-free with clinically proven blue & red acne light technology, gentle acne spot treatment for sensitive skin, 1 ct
1. Before using the Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment for the first time, remove the pull-tab on the back of the device. 2. Wash and dry the area to be treated. Lightly place the head of the device over the area to be treated so it makes contact with your skin. 3. Press and hold the power button until it beeps once to begin your treatment. Each treatment is 2 minutes. 4. Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment will turn off automatically after 2 minutes. The device will beep twice to let you know your treatment is over. Use three times per day per treatment area. How to Change the Battery If the device flashes/beeps three times after pressing and holding the power button for 1 second, the battery in your device is low. Loosen the screw on the battery cap of the device, slide off the handle, and replace the 1 AAA alkaline battery inside. Reassemble the device ensuring the cap is aligned, and the cap and screw are secured, before using the device again. Please follow local regulations where you live for proper disposal of battery operated devices Cleaning Clean the outside of the device whenever it appears dirty. Moisten a soft cloth with isopropyl alcohol and clean the head of the device after each use. Do not get water or liquid inside any part of the device. Other Information Operating Conditions 5°C to 35°C; 15%-75% Relative Humidity, non-condensing Atmospheric Pressure: 700-1060 hPA Conditions for Transport and Storage Between Uses -25°C to 45°C; up to 75% Relative Humidity, non-condensing Operating Parameters Blue Light Wavelength: 445 nm Red Light Wavelength: 630 nm Irradiance < 14 mW m-2 As with all medical electrical devices, there is possible interference with other electrical equipment. www.neutrogena.com / www.neutrogena.ca Questions? USA 1-800-582-4048 CAN 1-888-663-8876; Outside US/CA, dial collect 215-273-8755
warnings it is not recommended to use the neutrogena light therapy acne spot treatment if you are pregnant, may be pregnant, or nursing, as the device was not tested on pregnant or nursing women. precautions do not get water or liquid inside any part of the device as it may cause the device to not turn on. do not store near heat or hot surfaces. this device is limited to use by a single person. do not share the device with other persons. discontinue use if you experience any discomfort or if skin reddening or discoloration lasts more than 24 hours. do not use device if your skin is light sensitive or you are currently using medication that may cause sensitivity of skin to light. do not shine device into eye. do not put device into mouth. keep out of reach of children.