Neutrogena Salicylic Acid Acne Moisturizer, 1.7 OZ
- 1.7-fl. oz tube of Neutrogena Correct & Cover Oil-Free Acne-Fighting Daily Facial Moisturizer
- Clears acne breakouts, hydrates skin and helps even out skin tone
- Moisturizer evens out redness and blurs the look of acne marks
- Contains scientifically proven salicylic acid acne treatment
- With Micro-Clear Technology to help treat and prevent breakouts
- Sheer formula blends naturally into skin and works across various skin tones
- Oil-free moisturizer is non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores
- Features a lightweight formula and light pink grapefruit scent
|Product type||Skin treatments|
salicylic acid 0.5 % (acne medication)
water, dimethicone, dicaprylyl ether, glycerin, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, phenyl trimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, ceteth-10 phosphate, dicetyl phosphate, methyl gluceth-20, magnesium aluminum silicate, steareth-20, steareth-2, xanthan gum, sodium c14-16 ole n sulfonate, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, c12-15 alkyl lactate, cetyl lactate, benzalkonium chloride, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, propylene glycol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Store at Room Temperature
Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or
for external use only.
when using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. if irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
when using this product rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.
keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contract a poison control center right away.