Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
6 OZ, .55 lbs. Item # 873919
- 6-fl. oz pump bottle of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash with salicylic acid
- Acne face wash combines a powerful acne treatment and cleanser in a single formula
- Gently cleanses deep down into pores with conditioners and salicylic acid acne medicine
- Unique formula cleanses skin and helps prevent future breakouts in one simple step
- Micro-Clear technology helps boost delivery of acne medicine to help clear up acne and blackheads
- Residue-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic formula rinses clean to help unclog pores and treat acne
- Acne fighting face wash is from the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand
- Cleanser for daily use on acne-prone skin without over drying or irritating the skin
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash is the #1 dermatologist recommended acne-fighting cleanser. Designed with salicylic acid for acne-prone skin, this cleansing face wash gently cleans deep into pores for clearer skin and even helps treat acne before it emerges. Clinically proven Micro-Clear technology helps boost the delivery of salicylic acid acne medicine to help clear up acne and blackheads, and even helps prevent future breakouts. The oil-free formula rinses clean without over-drying or irritating the skin.
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Yellow 5, Red 40.
For external use only. When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.