Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen Stick SPF 60, 0.47 OZ
.47 OZ, .1 lbs. Item # 476924
- 0.47-oz of Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Mineral Sunscreen Stick with Broad Spectrum SPF 60
- Provides superior SPF 60 protection for baby against harmful UVA & UVB rays to prevent sunburn
- Specially-formulated sunscreen stick is made with 100% naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients
- Baby sunscreen contains Purescreen Technology to absorb, reflect and scatter dangerous sunrays
- Ideal for face and ears, this easy-to-use sunscreen stick has a weightless, non-greasy feel
- Extra-gentle baby zinc sunscreen is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes to help protect skin
- Made for baby's delicate skin, our zinc sunscreen stick is hypoallergenic, PABA- & fragrance-free
- Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance for eczema & sensitive skin conditions
Help protect your baby's skin from sun damage and prevent sunburn with Neutrogena PURE & Free Baby Sunscreen Stick with Broad Spectrum SPF 60. Ideal for your baby's delicate skin, this extra-gentle baby mineral sunscreen comes in an easy-to-use stick and rubs into skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel and is ideal for face and ears. This baby sunscreen stick features Purescreen, which contains titanium dioxide, zinc oxide and 100% naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients. Our zinc sunscreen creates a protective screen between your baby's skin and the sun to provide instant SPF 60 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection. This extra-gentle baby sunscreen is specially formulated for sensitive skin and has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance for persons with eczema or sensitive skin conditions. From the #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand, our hypoallergenic baby zinc sunscreen is also PABA-free, fragrance-free and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes.
Active Ingredients: . Titanium Dioxide 8.5% (sunscreen). Zinc Oxide 7% (sunscreen) . . Inactive Ingredients: C12-15 alkyl benzoate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, dimethicone, paraffin, beeswax, ozokerite, phenyl trimethicone, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, polyethylene, polyhydroxystearic acid, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, PPG-15 stearyl ether benzoate, BHT
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating Immediately after towel drying At least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctorOther Information Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun May stain some fabrics Package contains small parts, which could cause a choking hazardQuestions or comments? Visit www.neutrogena.com or call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.