Neutrogena Rapid Tone Retinol Moisturizer, SPF 30, Vitamin C, 1 OZ
1 OZ, .3 lbs. Item # 886718
- Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Facial Moisturizer with Retinol SA, Vitamin C & Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Daily moisturizer cream targets dark spots to help brighten face and even skin tone fast
- Contains Retinol SA & helps smooth fine lines & wrinkles while diminishing the look of dark spots
- With Vitamin C to improve clarity and radiance to reveal noticeably more even, younger-looking skin
- With hyaluronic acid, a hydrator found naturally in the skin that attracts moisture and locks it in
- Designed with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen for sun protection against harmful rays
- Face moisturizer for dry skin helps to renew the look of skin by helping to brighten skin tone
- Clinically proven to reduce the look of dark spots and skin discoloration and suitable for daily use
Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Facial Moisturizer with Retinol, Vitamin C, SPF 30 and Hyaluroic Acid targets dark spots to help brighten and even skin tone fast. For radiant, younger-looking skin, this daily moisturizer cream is clinically proven to reduce the look of dark spots and skin discoloration. Face moisturizer with Retinol SA helps smooth fine lines and diminishes the look of dark spots. Formula with Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid helps gently diffuse the look of dark spots while evening out skin tone and hydrating. Broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protects your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Gentle enough for everyday use in a regular skincare routine, this brightening moisturizer for dry skin turns at-home hydration of dry skin into a self-care experience.
active ingredients: avobenzone 2%, homosalate 4%, octisalate 4%, octocrylene 2% (sunscreen) inactive ingredients: water, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, styrene/acrylates copolymer, steareth-21, trisiloxane, nylon-12, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, retinol, bht, ascorbic acid, hydrolyzed myrtus communis leaf extract, silica, caprylyl glycol, polysorbate 20, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, sodium hyaluronate, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, disodium edta, sodium hydroxide, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, fragrance.
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure Reapply at least every 2 hours Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.– 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun Questions? Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755(collect). www.neutrogena.com