Neutrogena Rapid Tone Night Cream, Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, 1 OZ
1 OZ, .3 lbs. Item # 886719
Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer to reveal noticeably younger looking skin
- Clinically proven to help reduce the look of dark spots and discoloration and brighten skin tone
- Moisturizer features exclusive combination of Vitamin C & Retinol and boosts surface skin renewal
- With Retinol SA and helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles while diminishing the look of age spots
- Formula with Vitamin C gently helps diffuse the look of brown spots, while evening out skin tone
- Use this night moisturizer to see increased clarity and more radiant skin in just one week
- See diminished signs of dark spots, discoloration, and blotchiness over time after repeated use
- For best results, apply night face moisturizer evenly to cleansed face and neck every day
Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer with Retinol and Vitamin C targets dark spots to help brighten and even skin tone fast. For radiant, younger-looking skin, this face moisturizer is clinically proven to reduce the look of dark spots and discoloration. Moisturizer with Retinol SA helps smooth fine lines and diminishes the look of age spots and with vitamin C and gently helps diffuse the look of brown spots while evening out skin tone. Contains Hyaluronic acid to add line plumping moisture and helps hydrate, replenish, and rejuvenate the look of skin. This brightening moisturizer is gentle enough for nightly use.
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Formaldehyde Donor Free
Water, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, dimethicone, glycerin, PPG-15 stearyl ether, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, butylene glycol, isohexadecane, ceteareth-20, retinol, BHT, hydrolyzed myrtus communis leaf extract, ascorbic acid, trisiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, polysorbate 20, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, polyacrylamide, polyethylene, C13-14 isoparaffin, PTFE, disodium EDTA, laureth-7, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, fragrance.
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other night until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.