Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Face Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 50, 2 OZ
2 OZ, .21 lbs. Item # 205826
- 2-fl. oz of Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Face Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Provides superior SPF 50 protection against aging UVA and burning UVB rays to prevent sunburn
- Specially formulated water-resistant face sunscreen made with naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide
- Mineral sunscreen contains antioxidants and layers invisibly under makeup for easy wear
- Features Dry-Touch technology to help ensure this face sunscreen dries with a non-greasy finish
- Our sheer sunscreen is free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes & irritating chemicals
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and oil-free formula is gentle on skin and won't sting eyes
- This gentle face sunscreen delivers 2x better UVA protection than the leading mineral sunscreen*
* Among mineral sunscreens containing only mineral active ingredients
Help protect your facial skin from harmful UV rays with Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Face Dry-Touch Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50. Formulated specifically for facial skin, this mineral sunscreen lotion contains antioxidants and layers invisibly under makeup. It features a naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide sunscreen formula that offers superior broad spectrum protection against burning UVB and aging UVA rays. Purescreen Technology helps absorb, reflect, and scatter dangerous sunrays, while Dry-Touch technology helps ensure that the sheer sunscreen dries with a non-greasy, lightweight finish. Free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and irritating chemicals, this gentle water-resistant face sunscreen won't sting eyes.
Active Ingredient:. Zinc oxide 21.6% (sunscreen). . Inactive Ingredients: . Water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, octyldodecyl citrate crosspolymer, styrene/acrylates copolymer, phenyl trimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, dimethicone, polyhydroxystearic acid, glycerin, ethyl methicone,cetyl dimethicone, silica, colloidal oatmeal, tocopheryl acetate, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) flower/leaf/stem juice, glyceryl behenate, phenethyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone/bis-vinyldimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin .
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating Immediately after towel drying At least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other Information Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun May stain some fabrics
Questions? Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.