Pepcid Complete Dual ACTion Chewable Tablets, 25 CT.
25 CT, .17 lbs. Item # 877512
- 25-ct. bottle of Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer + Antacid Chewable Tablets in Mint flavor
- Acid controller helps relieve heartburn due to acid indigestion and sour stomach
- 1 tablet controls acid all day & night based on results of 9-hr daytime & 12-hr nighttime studies
- Contains 10 milligrams of famotidine, a known ingredient that acts as an acid reducer
- Also contains 400mg calcium carbonate and 165mg magnesium hydroxide, both antacids
- Dual-action formula starts relieving indigestion in seconds for heartburn relief that lasts
- These chewable mint-flavored tablets help neutralize and control acid for fast relief
- Keep a bottle of the antacids at home and in the office to relieve heartburn whenever it strikes
Quickly relieve heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach with Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer + Antacid Chewable Tablets. These mint- flavored chewable tablets combine a fast-working antacid and long-lasting acid reducer to help control acid all day and night.* Formulated with calcium carbonate, famotidine, and magnesium hydroxide, this heartburn reliever helps to neutralize and control acid. The dual-action formula starts working in seconds and lasts longer than Tums .** Whether at brunch or a new food spot, use Pepcid Complete for fast-acting relief so you don't have to worry about hurting now or hurting later.
* Based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. Acid control does not imply symptom relief.
** Tums is a registered trademark of GlaxoSmithKline.
active ingredients (in each chewable tablet): famotidine 10 mg (acid reducer), calcium carbonate 800 mg (antacid), magnesium hydroxide 165 mg (antacid). inactive ingredients: cellulose acetate, corn starch, crospovidone, d&c yellow no. 10 aluminum lake, dextrose excipient, fd&c blue no. 1 aluminum lake, flavors, gum arabic, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil, sucralose.
adults and children 12 years and over: do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely to relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours children under 12 years: ask a doctor Other Information: each tablet contains: calcium 320 mg, magnesium 70 mg read the directions and warnings before use keep the carton. It contains important information. store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) protect from moisture Questions or comments? call 1-800-755-4008 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
allergy alert: do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers. do not use if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. these may be signs of a serious condition. see your doctor. with other acid reducers ask a doctor before use if you have had heartburn over 3 months. this may be a sign of a more serious condition. heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness frequent chest pain frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn unexplained weight loss nausea or vomiting stomach pain ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. stop use and ask a doctor if your heartburn continues or worsens you need to take this product for more than 14 days if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. keep out of reach of children. in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.