Poise Incontinence Microliners, Lightest Absorbency
50 CT, .35 lbs. Item # 975429
With trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort, and odor control, Poise incontinence microliners give you the confidence and protection you need. Our thinnest liner yet, Poise microliners for light leaks have an absorb-loc core that quickly locks away wetness and odor. Each liner is embossed with one of three pretty designs and individually wrapped. This package contains Poise Lightest Absorbency Incontinence Microliners in long length. Poise is the number one brand for light bladder leaks.* *Based on market share
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is LBL?LBL stands for Light Bladder Leakage, and it affects millions of women. In fact, 1 in 3 women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL). LBL is the frequent involuntary leakage of urine.
- Why do I have bladder leaks? Some of the most common reasons for uninvited leaks include:• Physical changes from childbirth to menopause.• Being overweight.• Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases.• Bladder or urinary tract infections.• Bladder irritants.
- Can I prevent leaks? There are healthy habits you can maintain in order to help prevent leaks.• Track your triggers – Look for patterns in how your bladder reacts to certain spicy and acidic foods and beverages.• Exercise regularly - Reduce leaks by strengthening the muscles of your pelvic floor.• Drink more water – Drink six to seven 8-ounce glasses of water a day to prevent irritation.
- Can I use my FSA? Yes, you can. Poise products are FSA-eligible – only applicable in the U.S.
- Will my shipping box have what’s inside written on it? No, it will not. All Poise maternity pads, bladder control pads and other incontinence products are shipped discreetly in a brown, corrugated box for your privacy.