CVS Nighttime Sleep-Aid Non-Habit Forming Softgels
Compare to ZzzQuil� Liquid Caps� active ingredient*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, the distributor of ZzzQuil� LiquiCaps�
NON-HABIT FORMING SOFTGELS
- Not for treating cold or flu
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
� 2013 CVS/pharmacy
Money Back Guarantee
FD&C blue No. 1,FD&C red No. 40,gelatin,glycerin,methylparaben,polyethylene glycol,propylparaben,purified water,sorbitol,titanium dioxide
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning
adults & children 12 yrs & over - One Dose = TWO 25 mg Softgels (50 mg) at bedtime if
needed or as directed by a doctor
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- heart disease
Ask a doctor pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid.
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- drowsiness will occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warnings: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- store at 20-25���C (68-77���F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40���C (104���F) and high humidity
- protect from light
TAMPER EVIDENT: This package is safety sealed & child resistant. Use only if blisters are intact. If difficult to open, use scissors.