Zicam Allergy Relief No-Drip Liquid Nasal Gel
Itchy, Watery Eyes
NON-DROWSY RELIEF OF:
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Congestion
- Sneezing & Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- temporarily relieves symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies such as:
- sinus pressure
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
call 877-942-2626 toll free
or visit us on the web at
�2012 Developed and distributed by Matrixx Initiatives, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona 85255 All rights reserved.
- Ship & Save:
- Ship & Save Eligible
benzalkonium chloride,benzyl alcohol,edetate disodium,glycerin,hydroxyethylcellulose,potassium chloride,potassium phosphate,purified water,sodium chloride,sodium phosphate
- adults and children 12 years of age and older (with adult supervision):
- remove cap and safety clip (also see illustrations on side of carton)
- hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between your fingers
- before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times
- place tip of nozzle just past nasal opening (approximately 1/8")
- while inside nasal opening, slightly angle nozzle outward
- pump once into each nostril
- after application, press lightly on outside of each nostril for about 5 seconds
- wait at least 30 seconds before blowing nose
- use once every 4 hours
- optimal results may not be seen for 1-2 weeks. After 1-2 weeks, you may need to use only 1-2 times daily. For best results, use up to 1 week before contact with known causes of your allergies.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between your fingers.
- Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times.
- Place tip of nozzle just past nasal opening (approximately 1/8").
- While inside nasal opening, slightly angle nozzle outward.
- Pump once into each nostril.
- After application, press lightly on outside of each nostril for about 5 seconds.
For nasal use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- ear, nose, or throat sensitivity
- susceptibility to nosebleeds
- breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes and seek medical help right away.
- the use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- store between 15-29�C (59-84�F)
KEEP CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND INFORMATION