Shop all categories

Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi, Fresh Morning Burst, 43.5 Fluid OZ, 24 Loads

4.8
(269)
Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi, Fresh Morning Burst, 43.5 Fluid OZ, 24 Loads
$6.29
reg. $6.29
Only in stores
Check store availability
Prices may vary from online to in store.
Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi, Fresh Morning Burst, 43.5 Fluid OZ, 24 Loads
43.5 OZ, 3.37 lbs. Item # 395437

Your favorite Purex laundry detergent just got a supercharged boost of Oxi and Zout stain fighters to make it the most powerful Purex laundry detergent to combat tough stains. Try it on grease, dirt, candy, grass, blood, wine and other stains for a fresh, bright clean.

  • Stains happen, so let Purex Plus Oxi help with the clean-up.
  • Combines the proven performance of Purex laundry detergent plus the stain-fighting power of Oxi.
  • Just add to high efficiency or standard washing machines for an incredible spot-free clean.
  • Hypoallergenic for a healthy clean
  • This package contains one 43.5 ounce bottle, enough for 24 loads.

Ingredients

Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi, Fresh Morning Burst, 43.5 Fluid Ounces, 24 Loads : Water, Alcohol Ethoxy Sulfate, Alcohol Ethoxylate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Formate, Protease, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Fatty Acid, Calcium Chloride, Disodium Diaminostilbene Disulfonate, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Liquitint Blue.
Directions
Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi, Fresh Morning Burst, 43.5 Fluid Ounces, 24 Loads : For best results: Fill to appropriate line on cap and follow washing machine instructions for adding detergent.

Warnings

Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi, Fresh Morning Burst, 43.5 Fluid Ounces, 24 Loads : Caution: Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed. Contains surfactants, enzymes and fragrance. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Avoid prolonged skin contact with concentrated product. First Aid: Eyes: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, contact a physician. Ingestion: Rinse mouth; give a large full glass of water or milk. Contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children.

Questions & Answers

Feedback