Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer
- Style, Dry & Volumize Your Hair in One Step, Max Drying Power with 30% Less Frizz and helps reduce hair damage
- Unique Non-Detachable Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the round edges create volume. Designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume, and control
- 3 Heat/Speed Settings with Cool option for styling flexibility
- Safety First: The Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements and features the ETL Certification, unit is designed for 120 Volt USA outlets only. DO NOT use a voltage converter or adapter as it will damage the unit
- 1100 Watts of Power - Note that wattage of this appliance may vary depending on the location of use
- Volumizer Care: Clean air inlet regularly, remove hair from the brush after every use and do not wrap cord around the unit. To keep bristles in best condition let unit cool before storing
The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer is a designed Hot Air Brush to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step. The unique non detachable oval brush design smooths hair while the rounded edges quickly create volume at the root for beautifully full-bodied bends at the ends in a single pass. The brush is designed with Nylon Pin and Tufted Bristles for detangling, improve volume and control. Styling flexibility is guaranteed with 3 Heat/Speed Settings and a Cool Option. Built to provide just the right amount of heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. Boosted by Ionic Technology through a built-in genuine ION generator, hair dries fast and helps reduce heat damage. The One Step Unit is designed for 120V USA outlets only, we do not recommend use of a voltage adapter or converter, as it will damage the unit. Safety first! The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements and proudly features the ETL Certification seal. Directions: For faster results towel dry hair to remove excess water. Separate hair into manageable sections. Item Weight: 1.8-pound Note: If you need 220V or for other counties.
- STYLING TIPS
- For faster results, towel dry hair to remove excess water, then run a comb through damp hair to detangle for best results.
- Plug the appliance into an electrical outlet and adjust the switch to the selected setting. Use the LOW setting on fine or thin hair and the HIGH setting on thick and coarse hair. Use the COOL setting to lock in the style.
- Separate hair into manageable sections.
- For smooth blowouts, place the Volumizer close to the roots and brush down toward the ends. The mixed nylon pin with rounded tips quickly detangle, while tufted bristles with boar technology gently grip hair to smooth and promote shine.
- For voluminous blowouts, place the Volumizer under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. For Extra lift at the roots, hold the Volumizer for 2 to 3 seconds under the roots.
- To curl ends IN, place the Volumizer UNDER the ends and hold or 2 to 3 seconds before rotating inward. To curl ends OUT, place the Volumizer OVER the ends and hold for 2 to 3 seconds before rotating outward.
- Repeat on remaining sections until hair has been dried into luxurious, voluminous styles.
- Turn the appliance off when drying and styling is complete. Allow the unit to cool completely before storing.