S.O.S Steel Wool Soap Pads
10 EA, .31 lbs. Item # 809193
- 10 count package of steel wool soap pads
- Powerful combination of durable steel wool and long-lasting soap
- Reusable, versatile and with incredible scrubbing power
- Removes tough messes inside and outside the home and workplace
- Makes aluminum, iron and stainless steel pots and pans sparkle
- Cuts through grease and removes baked-on food
- Perfect for removing rust from outdoor furniture and tools
- S.O.S Steel Wool Soap Pads are tough so you don't have to be. Made with durable steel wool and saturated with long-lasting soap, these pads cut through even the toughest baked-on, greasy, grimy messes. They are perfect for cleaning ovens, broilers, cookie sheets and pots and pans. These reusable steel wool soap pads are great outside the kitchen, too. From scrubbing stoves and shower doors to cleaning grills and golf clubs, S.O.S Steel Wool Soap Pads quickly removes stubborn grease, rust and stains inside and outside the home or workplace. The soap contains rust inhibitors, preservatives, biodegradable soaps and detergents, a pH buffer, fragrance and color. Cleaning is quick and easy with S.O.S.
S.O.S Steel Wool Soap Pads, 10 Count: Steel wire, sodium tallowate, water, glycerin, sodium carbonate, cocamide MEA, sodium nitrite, oleic-stearic acid, sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, C.I. pigment blue 15, dilauryl thiodipropionate, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, sodium metasilicate, titanium oxide. Contains no phosphorus.
S.O.S Steel Wool Soap Pads, 10 Count: Wet an S.O.S pad with water and use to clean soiled surface. Rinse area clean with clear water. Use of gloves may reduce skin abrasion. After use, either discard pad in trash or rinse pad with water to remove dirt particles. Gently squeeze to wring out excess moisture and store on a clean, dry surface. For delicate surfaces, test first by lightly using the S.O.S pad on a small, inconspicuous area.
Eye contact with soap may cause mild irritation and redness. First aid: eye, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. Upon contact with skin, rinse with plenty of water. If soap ingested drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. If steel pad ingested, immediately contact a doctor or poison control center.