Salusen Kn95 Filtering Facepiece FFP2 Respirator Mask (N95 PPE Equivalent), 50CT
- EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 certified; recommended for use by FDA and CDC.
- KN95 standard filter performance particulates, incl. bioaerosols >0.3 microns in size).
- Functionally equivalent to US NIOSH N95 and European FFP2 facepiece respirator standards
- 4 layers of protection, incl. PP nonwoven isolation layer and twin-engine filter cotton.
- Simple and effective with a comfortable fit and dustproof seal.
- One-size-fits-most (2 piece/pack).
With one of the highest protective category rating (KN95), each respirator mask features 4 layers of protection from droplets, dust, bacteria, pollen, pollution and more. Our filtering facepiece respirators (FFR), occasionally referred to as disposable respirators, have passed vigorous regulatory standards from around the world. These face masks are functionally equivalent to the U.S.-standard N95 masks, KN95 has been approved by the FDA for use against spreading coronavirus (the virus that causes COVID-19), SARS and other airborne health threats and is a recommended alternative to N95 NIOSH masks. These KN95 masks are certified to filter out particulates >0.3 microns in size, similar to the 95% filtration of the U.S. N95 standard. We’ve crafted our KN95 personal protective equipment (PPE) from four layers of top quality, medical-grade material: 1. PP nonwoven inner layer 2. Twin-engine filter layer 3. Electrostatic cotton adsorption layer 4. Nonwoven outer contact layer Each mask is strong, lightweight, breathable and, most importantly, effective. Everything from the slip-proof elastic ear loops to the nose bridge and adhesive nose/mouth seal has been painstakingly crafted for maximum comfort. After all, it’s only effective if you wear it. And you’re more likely to use protective equipment if it’s comfortable to wear.