Shop all categories

Homeopathic Similasan Allergy Relief Nasal Mist, 0.68 OZ

Similasan Allergy Relief Nasal Mist, 0.68 OZ
$8.29
reg. $8.29
Qty:
1
Add to basket
Check store availability
Prices may vary from online to in store.
Eligible for 1-4 day shipping
Homeopathic Similasan Allergy Relief Nasal Mist, 0.68 OZ
.68 OZ, .09 lbs. Item # 857400

Similasan preservative free Nasal Allergy Relief nasal mist gently stimulates the body's natural ability to temporarily relieve allergic congestion, itchy, runny nose and rhinitis caused by pollen, pet dander, dust and mold spores. Let Similasan Nasal Allergy Relief ease your allergy symptoms so you can better enjoy your day

  • Non-drowsy.
  • Gluten- and dairy-free.
  • No harsh chemicals.
  • Non-habit forming.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Cardiospermum 6X, Galphimia Glauca 6X, Luffa Operculata 6X, Sabadilla 6X. Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Chloride.
Directions
For adults and children age 2 and over: Remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle. Lift cap off bottle. Spray 1 to 3 times into each nostril. Use as needed. Replace cap after use. Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as: Allergies accompanied by runny nose, itching and/or burning of the nose, watery eyes, sneezing and swollen mucous membranes (congestion), acute and chronic allergic rhinitis, post nasal drip caused by allergies, sinus pressure caused by allergies.

Warnings

According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms). Replace cap tightly after every use. To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface. Discard open bottle after 6 months. The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Ask a doctor before use if you: Are susceptible to nose bleeds, are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.

Questions & Answers

Feedback