Smith And Nephew Allevyn Life Advanced Foam Wound Sacrum Dressing 6-3/4 x 6-7/8 in., 10CT
ALLEVYN Life Dressings have a multi-layered design incorporating hydrocellular foam, a hyper-absorber lock away core and a masking layer that has been designed for people and their everyday life through:
- Unique quadrilobe shape with a wide border designed to fit the contours of the human body securely and allows patients to shower.
- The masking layer minimizes the visual impact of strikethrough, providing the patient with confidence that their dressing may not attract the negative attention of others.
- Excellent fluid locking under pressure5 (in-vitro).
- Peace of mind leakage prevention5 for the patient.
- Common wound odor absorption when tested (in-vitro) on representative compounds.
- Multi-layered design provides cushioning and helps to redistribute pressure7 (in-vitro).
- Silicone wound contact layer minimizes trauma to the wound and pain to the patient during dressing changes while allowing the dressing to be repositioned.
- Helpful change indicator helps avoid unnecessary dressing change and waste.
- ALLEVYN Life has a novel wide adhesive border that fi ts securely in a variety of areas.
- 4-7/8 x 3-5/16 in. Pad.
- Designed for people. Designed for life.
- The next generation multipurpose dressing specially designed for the comfort and wellbeing of patients with wounds.
- Extensive wear times with repositioning adherence power: Up to 5 days depending on the nature of the wound and exudate level.
This item is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.