Smith And Nephew IV3000 Frame Delivery Catheter Dressing 2-3/8 x 2-3/4 in, 100CT
10 Packs of 100 Each = 1000 DressingsIV3000 Moisture Responsive Cannula Fixation Dressing IV3000 is a moisture responsive transparent film dressing specifically designed to meet the needs of catheter fixation and to keep the catheter site dry. Widely used in hospital and clinical settings, IV3000 to offer safe, secure and cost effective catheter fixation and believe it to be a technological advance for IV site care'.
- Moisture responsive High Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate film.
- Grid pattern adhesive.
- Transparent and conformable.
- Wide range of sizes and delivery systems to suit peripheral central line and epidural catheters.
- Film acts as a barrier to bacteria including MSRA.
- Reduces risk of infection by preventing moisture accumulation - The patented REACTIC film in IV3000 has a unique molecular structure which is significantly more permeable to water vapor than ordinary films. This helps prevent the accumulation of moisture underneath the dressing and assists in the reduction of bacterial growth and the risk of catheter-related infection.
- Minimizes unscheduled dressing changes - The higher permeability of IV3000 keeps the skin drier so improving dressing adherence and reducing the number of unscheduled dressing changes.
- Greater patient comfort - IV3000 is kind to the patient's skin. Its low allergy adhesive and highly permeable Reactic film may help prevent skin maceration or irritation and result in improved patient comfort.
- Excellent catheter stability - The highly conformable IV3000 film allows the patient to move freely and yet will remain firmly adhered around the catheter hub so ensuring excellent fixation.
- Convenient visual inspection - IV3000 is transparent and so allows regular inspection of the catheter insertion site for signs of infection or phlebitis without the need for dressing removal.
- Easy application and removal - IV3000 is designed to provide easy aseptic application and removal. Its unique grid pattern adhesive reduces pain on removal due to grid adhesive spread and so minimizes patient discomfort on removal. It also leaves less adhesive residue on the patient's skin.
- Indications: IV3000 Frame Delivery is indicated for peripheral and central venous catheter fixation. Provides physical separation between the catheter site and external environments to assist in preventing contamination of the catheter site. Creates an environment for managing moisture at the catheter site through increased Moisture Vapor Transmission Rates.
This item is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.