Sudafed PE Maximum Strength Non-Drowsy Sinus Decongestant, 36 CT
36 EA, .04 lbs. Item # 588955
- Sudafed PE Sinus Congestion Maximum Strength Non-Drowsy tablets for fast, powerful symptom relief
- These decongestant tablets temporarily relieve nasal and sinus congestion and sinus pressure
- Each individual caplet contains 10 mg of phenylephrine HCl, an effective nasal decongestant
- The fast, yet powerful formula effectively relieves both sinus pressure and sinus congestion
- Also relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other respiratory allergies
- This maximum strength decongestant helps reduces nasal swelling to help you breathe easier
- Designed for non-drowsy relief, it can be used by adults and children 12 years and older
- Get fast congestion relief from the #1 pharmacist recommended brand among oral OTC decongestants
For nasal congestion and sinus pressure relief, Sudafed PE Sinus Congestion Maximum Strength Non-Drowsy Tablets provide fast, effective relief you can trust. From the #1 pharmacist recommended brand among oral OTC decongestants, each maximum strength dose contains 10 mg of the nasal decongestant phenylephrine HCl to help provide sinus pressure relief and reduce swelling of nasal passages so you can breathe easier. The non-drowsy formula also temporarily relieves sinus pressure and nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other respiratory allergies. These maximum strength decongestant tablets can be used by adults and children 12 years and older for fast, powerful sinus pressure and congestion relief.
phenylephrine hcl 10 mg (nasal decongestant)
carnauba wax, d&c yellow no. 10 aluminum lake, fd&c red no. 40 aluminum lake, fd&c yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide.
Adults and children 12 years and over
Take 1 tablet every 4 hours
Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years
Ask a doctor
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments? call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (maoi) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the maoi drug. if you do not know if your prescription drug contains an maoi, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
ask a doctor before use if you have
high blood pressure
trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
when using this product do not exceed recommended dose
stop use and ask a doctor if
nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
keep out of reach of children. in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222)