100 CT, .3 lbs. Item # 545936
Telfa "Ouchless" Non-Adherent Dressings. Superior "Ouchless" dressing won't disrupt healing tissue by sticking to wound. Ideal as a primary dressing for lightly draining wounds. Ideal take home dressing.
- Bonded on both sides with perforated non-adherent film: Can be cut to fit any shape without separating.
- Easy to use: An ideal take home dressing.
- Offers the most comprehensive range of sizes and offerings: Can address most of the wound care and post surgical applications.
- Superior "Ouchless" Telfa contact layer has clinically proven non-adherency: Minimizes wound trauma; will not disrupt healing tissue by sticking to wound.
- Polyester wound contact film polymer: Can be steam sterilized.
- Telfa film has 382 holes per square inch with a diameter of 0.020 - 0.030 in.: Tested to provide the optimal balance of non-adherence and exudate migration.
- Absorbent core is made out of 100% USP grade absorbent Cotton: Highly absorbent to help minimizes skin masceration.
- Ideal moisture vapor transmission rate: Helps control the fluid loss and to provide moist wound healing environment.
Disclaimer: Although the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services was the primary source of the information set forth above, Covidien does not represent or guarantee that the information set forth above is complete, accurate, or applicable to any particular patient or third-party payer. Covidien disclaims all liability for any consequence resulting from any reliance on the information set forth above. The final decision of billing for any product must be made by the health care provider considering the medical necessity of the product furnished as well as the requirements of third-party payers and any local, state, or federal laws and regulations that apply to the product furnished. Covidien is providing this information in an educational capacity with the understanding that Covidien is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional services. Covidien encourages all health care providers to consult with their own advisors regarding coding and payment.
This item is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.