Tide Laundry Detergent Powder, Original, 66 OZ
66 OZ, 4.5 lbs. Item # 164386
Attack even 7 day-old stains with Tide Original HE Turbo Powder Laundry Detergent with Acti-Lift Crystals. One scoop of Tide powder detergent equals six scoops of detergent with Oxi. It’s formulated with HE Turbo technology for 10x the cleaning power*. That’s why it’s the #1 recommended detergent by washing machine manufacturers*. *1 dose of Tide HE Turbo in quick cycle vs. 10 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in normal cycle **Based on co-marketing agreements.
- 2 scoop of Tide = 10 scoops of detergent with Oxi.
- Attacks Even 7 Day-Old Stains.
- Acti-Lift Crystals.
- 10x the cleaning power - 1 dose of Tide HE Turbo Clean in quick cycle vs. 10 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in normal cycle.
- HE Turbo technology gives you 10x cleaning power in the quick cycle vs. next leading detergent in normal cycle.
- Specially designed for regular and high efficiency machines – #1 recommended by washing machine manufacturers***based on co-marketing agreements.
Bleach Activator (Sodium Phenylnonanoate Sulfonate); Cleaning Agents (Sodium C10-16 Alkylbenzenesulfonate; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Sodium C12-15 Alkyl Sulfate); Cleaning Aids (Sodium Polyacrylate); Color Safe Bleach (Sodium Carbonate Peroxide); Colorants; Enzymes (Subtilisin; Amylase Enzyme; Lipase); Fragrances; Process Aids (Sodium Sulfate; Sodium Carbonate; Sodium Silicate; Water; Organosilicone Copolymer; Silica); Water Softener (Sodium Silicoaluminate); Whitening Agent (Fluorescent Brightener).
This package contains 47 loads (as measured to bar 1 on scoop). The precise number of loads from each package will vary slightly with the method of scooping, settling during shipment, and variation in volumetric filling. Read and follow care label instructions, then sort. Always test inside seam for colorfastness.
MEASURE with scoop or measuring cup:
Medium Loads 1/4 cup.
Large Loads 1/3 cup.
he Full Loads 3/4 cup.
Add detergent, then add clothes.
MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains biodegradable anionic surfactants and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.