Shop all categories

Tide Simply Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent, Daybreak Fresh, 40 OZ

3.7
(135)
Tide Simply Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent, Daybreak Fresh
$3.94
reg. $6.19
Only in stores
Check store availability
Prices may vary from online to in store.
Tide Simply Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent, Daybreak Fresh, 40 OZ
40 OZ, 0 lbs. Item # 957798

Tide Simply Clean and Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent fights dirt and odors with 2x the power of baking soda laundry detergent (1). With the power of Tide, you only need one dose per load and no pretreating is necessary. The Refreshing Breeze scent infuses your clothes with floral, fruity and woody notes for a fresh, clean scent in every load. Tide Simply Clean and Fresh targets tough odors deep in the fibers of your clothes, now at a great low price. Compatible with both HE and standard washing machines, Tide Simply Clean and Fresh provides the consistent, quality clean you’ve come to expect from Tide. Tough on odors and easy on your wallet, it gives you the results you’re looking for. (1) stain removal of 1 dose vs. 2 doses of leading detergent with baking soda in a standard top loading machine.

CONTAINS NO PHOSPHATE.

Tough on odors, easy on your wallet.

2x the power of baking soda laundry detergent.

Cleans fabrics in just 1 wash with no pre-treating required.

Compatible with HE and standard washing machines.

At a great low price.

Tide Simply Clean And Fresh Ingredients

Tide Simply Clean & Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent, Daybreak Fresh, 1.0 OZ, 25CT

Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic).

Directions
Tide Simply Clean & Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent, Daybreak Fresh, 1.0 OZ, 25CT

Follow care label instructions, then sort. Test inside seam for colorfastness.

Add detergent, then add clothes.

Warnings

MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic). Ifs wallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes.

Questions & Answers

Feedback