Tigi Bed Head Color Goddess Oil Infused Conditioner
6.8 OZ, 1.19 lbs. Item # 689531
Loaded with water- repelling agents and infused with nourishing oils and vitamins, to ensure your color sparkles. Repairs structural damage to colored hair. Moisturizes and conditions resulting in strikingly soft hair.Keep color charged. Color Goddess conditioner, infused with sweet almond oil, deposits a micro-layer of water repelling agents on the hair, without feeling heavy. This indulgent formula contains nourishing shea butter, Vitamin E, and keratin. Developed to help smooth down the cuticle and to deliver lipids to the hair. Oil defense for electrifying color. Bed Head Color Care for serial hair abusers.
- For unisex.
- Enhances and boosts color vibrancy and shine.
- Helps to close the cuticle that has been opened up during coloring.
- Moisturizes and conditions resulting in strikingly soft hair.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Quickly absorbed into the hair. Smoothes, softens.
- Vitamin E - Essential nutrient and antioxidant.
- Lactic Acid - Lowers hair pH to close the cuticle.
- Shine emulsion - Adds shine and vibrancy to colored hair.
- Fragrance: Toffee heaven.
- For colored hair.
Ingredients: Water (aqua/eau), cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, glycerin, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum/ huile minerale), stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, fragrance (parfum), behentrimonium chloride, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, dipropylene glycol, lactic acid, polyurethane-39, amodimethicone, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, potassium chloride, PEG-45m, disodium EDTA, cetrimonium chloride, PEG-7 propylheptyl ether, magnesium nitrate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, panthenol, silica, hydrolyzed keratin, benzoic acid, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, tocopheryl acetate, dehydroacetic acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, magnesium chloride, methylisothiazolinone, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, potassium sorbate, bht, blue 1 (ci 42090), red 33 (ci 17200), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 6 (ci 15985).