Tinactin Athlete's Foot Antifungal Treatment Cream, 1 OZ
Effective and affordable, Tinactin Athlete's Foot Cream provides relief of the itching, burning, and cracking skin caused by tinea pedis and tinea corporis. If you suffer from athlete's foot or ringworm, Tinactin is for you. It goes on smoothly and does not easily rub off. This odorless cream treatment for athlete's foot contains 1% tolnaftate, which is proven clinically effective for the treatment of most athlete's foot. Tinactin helps prevent it from recurring, when used daily. Choose the tougher-than-fungus antifungal power of Tinactin.
- RELIEVES ITCHY SKIN FAST: Tinactin antifungal cream for athlete's foot fungus effectively relieves itching, burning and cracking.
- CURES AND PREVENTS: Tinactin is proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot and helps prevent it from recurring, when used daily as directed.
- CONTAINS TOLNAFTATE 1%: Choose this fungus treatment ingredient to relieve itchy skin from tinea pedis (athlete's foot fungal infection).
- EASY TO APPLY: This odorless first aid cream treatment for athlete's foot goes on smoothly, doesn't stain, and doesn't rub off onto clothes.
- ALSO TREATS RINGWORM: Tinactin Athlete's Foot Cream not only tackles tinea pedis, but also treats tinea corporis, commonly known as ringworm.
Inactive Ingredients: Ceteth-20, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Chlorocresol, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, White Petrolatum.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.