CVS Health Insect Repellent, Unscented, 11 OZ
Provides Continuous Protection That Last Up To 3 Hours Against Mosquitoes
This insect repellent provides effective protection that lasts up to 3 hours against mosquitoes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For Outdoor Use Only. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Never use repellents over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin. Do not apply near eyes and mouth, and apply sparingly around ears. When using sprays, do not spray directly into face; spray on hands first and then apply to face. Do not use on children under 2 years old. Do not allow children to handle this product, and do not apply to children's hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Apply only to exposed skin and/or clothing (as directed on the product label). Do not use under clothing. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Heavy application and saturation is unnecessary for effectiveness; if biting insects do not respond to a thin film of repellent, apply a bit more. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water or bathe. This is particularly important when repellents are used repeatedly in a day or on consecutive days. Also, wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, and call your local poison control center. If you go to a doctor, take this product with you.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: To repel insects listed on the front panel, hold can at least 12 inches away. Point opening in desired direction towards skin and outer clothing surfaces, press top to spray. For chiggers, also apply to shoe tops, socks and around opening of clothing.
Do not apply to or near plastics, leather, acetate rayon, spandex or colored fabrics other than nylon. If applying to clothing, spray lightly. Avoid spraying on or near nail polish, watch crystals, eyeglass frames, furniture, and painted or varnished surfaces, including bicycles and automobiles. Excess spray drifting onto grass or foliage will cause discoloration, but will not otherwise damage the plant.
Keep out of reach of children
See precautionary statements on back of can.
Read and Follow All Directions and Precautions on This Product Label
Precautionary Statements: Hazards To Humans
Warning: Causes substantial but reversible eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid breathing of spray mist. Wash hands with soap and water after handling.
First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lens, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Hot Line Number Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may contact 1-800-255-3924 for emergency information.
Physical Or Chemical Hazards Extremely Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. DO NOT PUNCTURE OR INCINERATE CONTAINER. Exposure to temperatures above 130 F may cause bursting.
Storage and Disposal
Do Not Puncture or Incinerate
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from heat or open flame. Pesticide Disposal: If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
The user of this product assumes all risks of use, storage and handling not in accordance with its directions and cautions.