Shop all categories

Total Home Picaridin Insect Repellent, 6 OZ

Total Home Picaridin Insect Repellent, 6 OZ
In stock
for shipping
Limit 2 per order
Add to Basket

Find this item at a nearby store

Enter ZIP code or location

Total Home Picaridin Insect Repellent, 6 OZ
6 OZ, .5 lbs. Item # 387358

12-Hour Worry-Free Protection

Full Strength Repellent for Maximum Strength Protection Against Ticks & Mosquitoes


Picaridin 20 % Other Ingredients 80 %
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label Hold can 4 to 6 inches from skin while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin or clothing with a slow sweeping motion. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. Do not spray directly on face. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Spray on hands first, and then apply sparingly to face, neck and around' ears, avoiding your eyes, Do not apply over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin, and do not apply to excessively sunburned skin. Do not apply to children's hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Frequent reapplication or saturation is unnecessary. Avoid over-application of this product. Do not exceed more than 2 applications per day. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin and call your Poison Control Center, If you go to a doctor, take this product with you. Repels mosquitoes and ticks for up to 12 hours, and biting files, stable files, black flies, gnats, chiggers, and sand files for up to 8 hours.


CAUTION: Hazards to Humans: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.

FIRST AID: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor, Do not give anything to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-858-7378 for emergency medical information.

PHYSICAL HAZARDS Flammable. Do not use or store near heat sources, sparks or open flame. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container, Exposure to temperature above 130°F may cause bursting. Do not smoke while applying.

STORAGE & DISPOSAL: Pesticide Storage: Store this product in a cool, dry (preferably locked) place, out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame, Container Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate! If empty: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.

Prices may vary from online to in store.
*Customer reviews and ratings solely reflect the views and opinions of the individual contributors and are not created or endorsed by CVS Pharmacy. Please review the product labeling and consult with your doctor with any health or medical questions.