Urocare Products DRI Excel Bed-Wetting Alarm with Urosensor 2.25 x 1.5 x 0.75 in.
1 CT, .1 lbs. Item # 548524
When an alarm is triggered by urine it starts beeping. But what most people don't know, is that with most alarms, all the time that the alarm is beeping, there is an electric current passing through the sensor. Even although the current is very small, it can cause the urine to become acidic (called electrolysis) and that can irritate sensitive skin.But the DRI Excel is different, as soon as the Urosensor is wet by urine, it triggers the DRI Excel alarm, it starts beeping, and instantly the special alarm electronics isolate the Urosensor, and no more current passes through the Urosensor. The DRI Excel alarm unit keeps on beeping, but with no current in the Urosensor to make the urine acidic. Therefore no acid, and no risk of skin irritation.
- Contents: 1 DRI Excel alarm unit. 1 Urosensor urine detector (#4603). Use and Care Instructions.
- Latex free.
- Urosensor cord is 35 in. long.
- Special electronics stop electricity from reaching the urosensor once the alarm is triggered preventing urine from becoming Acidic (also known as electrolysis).
- The Urosensor's plug is the on/off switch for Long-term battery life of up to 3 years (not 7 days or 1 month as in some other alarms).
- World Patent Pending Urosensor technology-it's the only non-metal urine sensor ever! So there's no corrosion by urine, no skin irritation, and it's easy to clean for instant re-use.
- The special electronics make the Urosensor the thinnest of them all.
- Volume control is set to max-the control is internal so your child can't change it.
- Its soft and flexible-no hard plastic clips or domes.
- The Urosensor is completely molded making it easy to clean, dry and re-use.
- The Urosensor goes under the pajamas inside the underpants right where the urine hits.
- There are nine pairs of sensing strips on BOTH sides of the soft and flexible Urosensor for maximum detection.
- A large detection area for detecting urine.
- DRI Excel alarm unit is small in size making it the smallest around.
- Designed with "child friendly colors" for child appeal.
- Its soft and flexible no hard Plastic clips or domes.
- Important Note: The sensor is the key to beating bed-wetting. Don't be fooled by tiny clips or domes on the underwear, the urine can miss (especially with boys) and not trigger the alarm!.
This item is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.