Vicks VapoRub ointment is a topical rub that treats coughs and minor aches and pains. VapoRub has 3 active cough suppressants that are clinically proven to relieve coughs. Apply VapoRub to your chest or neck and the cough relief starts working instantly.
VapoRub Lemon Scent is the same Vicks VapoRub, enhanced with the refreshing scent of lemon. VapoRub Lemon Scent provides powerful cough relief for ages 2 and up.
Vapors Last Up to 8 Hours.
Apply to chest and neck for clinically proven cough relief.
Soothing Cough Relief so you can Sleep.
Cough relief that starts working instantly.
Active Ingredients (Purpose): Camphor 4.7% (Cough Suppressant and Topical Analgesic), Eucalyptus Oil 1.2% (Cough Suppressant) Menthol 2.6% (Cough Suppressant and Topical Analgesic).
Inactive Ingredients: Cedarleaf Oil, Fragrance, Nutmeg Oil, Special Petrolatum, Thymol, Turpentine Oil.
See important warnings under 'When using this product'.
Adults and children 2 years and over:
For cough suppression.
Rub a thick layer on throat & chest.
Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired.
Keep clothing loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth.
Use up to three times daily or as directed by doctor.
For muscle/joint minor aches and pains apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years: do not use.
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use:
With tight bandages.
On wounds or damaged skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
When using this product, do not:
Add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Muscle aches and pains worsen or persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.