Visine-A Antihistamine + Red Eye Allergy Relief Eye Drops, 0.5 fl. oz
.5 OZ, .06 lbs. Item # 859348
- 0.5-fl. oz bottle of VISINE-A Multi-Action Eye Allergy Relief Eye Drops
- Specially formulated to temporarily relieve red, itchy eyes
- Provides allergy relief from common allergens such as pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair & dander
- Formulated with naphazoline hydrochloride to help provide red eye relief
- Includes the antihistamine pheniramine maleate for allergy symptoms like red, itchy eyes
- Visine is backed by 60 years of science and expertise
- Clinically proven to relieve red, itchy, allergy eyes
- Small size fits conveniently in a purse, pocket, backpack or desk for symptom relief on-the-go
Temporarily relieve itchy, red eyes due to allergies with VISINE–A Multi-Action Eye Allergy Relief Eye Drops. This formula contains 0.3% pheniramine maleate, an effective antihistamine to help relieve redness and itchy eyes that may be caused by common allergens such as pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair, and dander. These allergy eye drops also contain 0.025% naphazoline hydrochloride to relieve red eyes. The small 0.5-fluid ounce bottle slips easily into a purse or pocket for allergy relief on the go. Visine is backed by 60 years of science and expertise.
Active ingredients: naphazoline hcl 0.025% (redness reliever) pheniramine maleate 0.3% (antihistamine) inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid.
For external use only do not use if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease high blood pressure narrow angle glaucoma trouble urinating when using this product pupils may become enlarged temporarily causing light sensitivity do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination replace cap after each use remove contact lenses before using do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy overuse may cause more eye redness some users may experience a brief tingling sensation stop use and ask a doctor if you feel eye pain changes in vision occur redness or irritation of the eye lasts condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.