Visine Allergy Relief Multi-Action Eye Drops, 0.5 fl. oz, Pack of 2
2 CT, .15 lbs. Item # 938367
- Visine Allergy Eye Relief Multi-Action Eye Drops with effective antihistamine & redness reliever
- Clinically-proven original prescription strength formula for multi-symptom eye allergy relief
- Experience temporary relief of irritated red, itchy, eyes due to allergies
- These eye drops are formulated with 0.3% pheniramine maleate, an effective antihistamine
- They are also formulated with .025% naphazoline hydrochloride, an eye redness reliever
- Provides allergy relief from common allergens such as pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair & dander
- Visine is backed by 60 years of science and expertise
- The small size fits conveniently in a purse, pocket, backpack or desk for symptom relief on-the-go
Temporarily relieve red, itchy eyes due to allergies with Visine Allergy Eye Relief Multi-Action Eye Drops. This clinically-proven original prescription strength formula contains 0.3% pheniramine maleate, an effective antihistamine to help relieve symptoms such as red, itchy, eyes that may be irritated by common allergens such as pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair, and dander. These multi-action allergy eye drops also contain 0.025% naphazoline hydrochloride redness reliever to provide temporary red eye relief. The small 0.5-fluid ounce bottle slips easily into a purse, pocket, backpack or desk for eye allergy relief both at home and on the go. Visine is backed by 60 years of science and expertise. Experience relief from irritated allergy eyes with Visine Allergy Eye Relief Multi-Action Eye Drops.
active ingredients: naphazoline hcl 0.025% (redness reliever) pheniramine maleate 0.3% (antihistamine) purpose redness reliever antihistamine inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid.
Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a day Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor Other information: Some users may experience a brief tingling sensation Store at 15� to 25�C (59� to 77�F) Questions? Call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
for external use only do not use if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product ask a doctor before use if you have: heart disease high blood pressure narrow angle glaucoma trouble urinating (due to an enlarged prostate gland) when using this product: pupils may become enlarged temporarily, causing light sensitivity do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination replace cap after each use remove contact lenses before using do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy overuse may cause more eye redness some users may experience a brief tingling sensation stop use and ask a doctor if: you feel eye pain changes in vision occur redness or irritation of the eyes lasts condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hrs keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.