Visine-A Eye Allergy Relief Eye Drops, 2 CT
2 CT, .01 lbs. Item # 938367
Temporarily relieve itchy, red eyes due to allergies with Visine A Antihistamine + Redness Multi-Action Eye Allergy Reliever Eye Drops. This formula contains .3 percent pheniramine maleate, an effective antihistamine clinically proven to relieve redness and itchy eyes caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair, and dander. These drops also contain .025 percent naphazoline hydrochloride to relieve eye redness. The small .5-fluid ounce bottle slips easily into a purse or pocket for allergy eye relief on the go.
- Temporarily relieves itchy, red eyes due to allergies
- Naphazoline hydrochloride redness reliever
- Pheniramine maleate antihistamine
- Clinically proven to be effective for eye allergy relief
- 2 - .5 fluid ounce bottles
Active Ingredients:. Naphazoline HCl 0.025% (redness reliever). Pheniramine maleate 0.3% (antihistamine). . Inactive Ingredients:. Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid
adults and children 6 years of age and over:put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a day children under 6 years of age: consult a doctorOther Information some users may experience a brief tingling sensation store at 15º to 25ºC (59º to 77ºF)Questions? 888-734-7648; or Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
For external use only. Do not use if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.. Ask a doctor before use if you have: Heart disease, high blood pressure, narrow angle glaucoma, trouble urinating due an enlarged prostrate gland. When using this product, pupils may become enlarged temporarily. Do not touch tip of container to any surface. To avoid contamination replace cap after each use, remove contact lenses before using. Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Overuse may cause more eye redness. Stop use and ask a doctor if, you feel eye pain, changes in vision occur, redness or irritation of the eye lasts condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.