Visine Original Redness Relief Eye Drops for Red Eyes, 0.5 fl. OZ
.5 OZ, .06 lbs. Item # 104521
Visine Original Redness Relief Eye Drops Gets the Red Out, fast and works in 60 seconds. The fast-acting, redness relieving formula with 0.05 percent tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride reduces red eye due to minor irritation caused by smoke and other airborne pollutants, a poor night's sleep, or staring at a computer screen for long periods of time. From Visine a brand backed by 60 years of science and expertise, these eye drops offer quick and effective eye redness relief. The small 0.5-fluid ounce bottle easily slips into a bag or purse, so you can relieve your red eyes anywhere, even on-the-go.
- 0.5-fl. oz bottle of Visine Original Redness Relief Eye Drops for eye redness relief
- Relieves redness due to minor eye irritations like smoke, lack of sleep and extended screen time
- Contains active ingredient tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride, a redness reliever for irritated eyes
- Fast-acting formula is from Visine, a brand backed by 60 years of science and expertise
- The eye drops help reduce eye irritation & provide redness relieving properties
- To use, put one to two drops in the affected eye up to four times daily
- These eye drops work in 60 seconds to quickly provide symptom relief
- This original strength formula relieves red eyes due to common eye irritations
Active Ingredients: Tetrahydrozoline HCL 0.05% (Redness Reliever) Inactive ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, dextrose, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor Other Information Store at 15° to 25° C (59° to 77° F) Questions? call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma. When using this product: Pupils may become enlarged temporarily Overuse may cause more eye redness Remove contact lenses before using Do not use if this solution changes color or become cloudy Do not touch tip of container to any surfaces to avoid contamination Replace cap after each use Stop use and ask a doctor if: You feel eye pain Changes in vision occur Redness or irritation of the eyes lasts Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
*Customer reviews and ratings solely reflect the views and opinions of the individual contributors and are not created or endorsed by CVS Pharmacy. Please review the product labeling and consult with your doctor with any health or medical questions.