Wahl Heated Therapeutic Deep Knead Massage Wrap
Wahl's®Deep Knead Massage Wrap is a powerful corded massager that provides a relaxing dual rotating shiatsu massage. It contains 6 rotating rollers to provide you with deep penetrating relief of your sore muscles. To achieve faster relief, simply push the heat button to turn on and off heat. This massager helps relieve pain and fatigue, as well as, increases blood circulation where you need it.
This massage wrap is so versitile that you can use it where you need it. It's the perfect size and shape to fit to your neck, upper back, lower back, arms, legs, calfs, and feet.The handle straps allow you to adjust the positioning and pressure to the right spot. The fabric is soft and flexible, yet sturdy to stand up to years of use.
This massager is FSA approved and comes with a 1 year limited warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
Wahl® has been the trusted brand used by professionals® worldwide since 1919.
- Massage Wrap
- 6 Shiatsu Rollers
- On/Off Heat
- Handle Straps
- Charge Adaptor
- English & Spanish instructions/Styling Guide
TIPS & TECHNIQUES
Quick Start Instructions
- 1. Insert adaptor jack into the plug on the left side of the unit.
- 2. Plug into a AC 120-volt outlet.
- 3. To turn the massage rollers on, press the power button on the controller once.
- 4. This unit has a dual rotation feature. Press the power button again to make the massage rollers rotate in the opposite direction.
- 5. To turn the heat on, press the heat button once. To turn the heat off, press the heat button again.
- 6.To turn the massage rollers off, press the power button a third time. If the heat is on, it will remain on if you turn the rollers off. This unit automatically turns off after 20 minutes.
When using your electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. Read ALL of the provided instructions and safeguards before using this appliance.
For a unit that has heat:
Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious burns. Do not use over insensitive skin areas or in the presence of poor circulation. The unattended use of heat by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
For household use only