CVS stores near me in Helena, AL
4685 HWY 17
HELENA, AL, 35080
Pharmacies in Helena, Alabama
There are 33 CVS pharmacies in the Helena area, making it a snap for residents to find their medication. Vacationers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can buy their medication nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Helena is your only solution, such as when you have to make a red-eye. Luckily, you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, you find yourself in such a rush that you can't leave your car to shop. When that happens, the 25 drive-thru drugstores in the area can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Helena
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you need. This is extra important in Helena, where there is so much to doólike spending the day thrill-seeking at Altitude Trampoline Park Birmingham Amusement Park in Pelham, Alabama. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Helena not only gives you somewhere to fill a new order from Shelby Baptist Medical Center; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items required to get through the day or make your next outing a success.
Helena CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. The following services are available at our Helena pharmacies to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Highway 17 store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Helena at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Helena (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Helena offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Helena, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Helena, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Helena, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Helena, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Helena, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Helena, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Helena, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Helena, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Helena, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Helena!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Helena, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.