CVS stores near me in Temple City, CA
9952 LAS TUNAS DRIVE, CORNER OF BALDWIN AVENUE
TEMPLE CITY, CA, 91780
Temple City, California Pharmacies
Since there are 204 CVS pharmacies in the Temple City area, there's a good chance you will find one nearby. Whether you're packing your bags for a trip out of town, a student taking classes at California Institute Of Technology, or a local staying at home, your prescription medication is vital, and CVS helps you access them. Emergencies can take place at any time. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to discover you can find 15 24-hour pharmacies near Temple City. Additionally, you can find 75 drive-thru drugstores in town when you do not have time to go inside.
Your Temple City Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you need. This is especially important in Temple City, where there is a lot to doólike enjoying a day of having fun at Splash Zone. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Temple City does more than give you a place to pick up a new prescription from Methodist Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items necessary to get through your day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Temple City Services
Temple City CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Las Tunas Boulevard store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Temple City at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Temple City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Temple City offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase prescription drugs or everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Temple City, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Temple City, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Temple City, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Temple City, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Temple City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Temple City, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Temple City, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Temple City, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Temple City, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Temple City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Temple City, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.