CVS stores near me in Beverly Hills, FL
3506 N LECANTO HWY
BEVERLY HILLS, FL, 34465
Pharmacies in Beverly Hills, Florida
The Beverly Hills area has 6 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to find the medicine you need no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers preparing for their next trip and locals who require daily refills can all get their pharmaceutical needs taken care of. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Beverly Hills, like when you've booked a late flight. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Also, if you're in a hurry and would rather not get out of your car to shop, the 6 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Beverly Hills Pharmacy
In Beverly Hills, there's a lot to do, and sometimes when you're taking it all in you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what you do. Finding the best pharmacy in Beverly Hills not only gives you the ability to get new prescriptions from Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you require to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Beverly Hills
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Beverly Hills are glad to offer services to meet the requirements of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North Lecanto Highway location help our patients find medication in Beverly Hills at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Beverly Hills (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Beverly Hills.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get over-the-counter items or prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Beverly Hills, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Beverly Hills, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Beverly Hills, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Beverly Hills, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Beverly Hills, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Beverly Hills, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Beverly Hills, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Beverly Hills, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Beverly Hills, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Beverly Hills!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Beverly Hills, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.