CVS stores near me in North Tonawanda, NY
955 PAYNE AVE, MID-CITY PLAZA
NORTH TONAWANDA, NY, 14120
Pharmacies in North Tonawanda, New York
You will find 21 CVS pharmacies in the North Tonawanda area, which makes it a snap to buy your medication. College students preparing to move in for a new semester at University At Buffalo, vacationers packing up before leaving town, and North Tonawanda natives all can purchase their medication without having to go too far. There are sure to be times when you are rushing somewhere and can't get out of the car. Fortunately, there are 8 drive thru pharmacies in North Tonawanda in the city so you can get your medication as quickly as possible.
Your North Tonawanda Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get what you need to get through the day. In North Tonawanda, this is especially important because there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Adventure Landing Buffalo to adventuring at Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in North Tonawanda, you need one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after being released from DeGraff Memorial Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in North Tonawanda Services
North Tonawanda CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Payne Avenue store help our patients get medication refilled in North Tonawanda at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription delivery in North Tonawanda (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near North Tonawanda provide ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy North Tonawanda, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Tonawanda, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Tonawanda, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Tonawanda, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Tonawanda, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Tonawanda, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in North Tonawanda, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Tonawanda, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Tonawanda, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Tonawanda!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Tonawanda, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.