CVS stores near me in South Euclid, OH
4460 MAYFIELD RD.
SOUTH EUCLID, OH, 44121
Pharmacies in South Euclid, Ohio
South Euclid residents, from students at Notre Dame College to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 67 South Euclid area CVS pharmacies to help you find the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near South Euclid, such as when you're catching a red-eye, you will be happy to know you can find 9 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You'll even find 47 drive-thru drugstores in South Euclid for those times when you're in a hurry and don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in South Euclid
There's a lot to do in South Euclid, such as spending the day having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park or cheering on your team at Korb Field. CVS helps you get ready for your day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy helps you find the things you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in South Euclid is where to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to Cleveland Clinic - Hillcrest Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in South Euclid Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. Our South Euclid pharmacies are pleased to provide the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Mayfield Road store help you find prescription drugs in South Euclid at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in South Euclid (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near South Euclid provide everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription meds or over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy South Euclid, OH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in South Euclid, OH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in South Euclid, OH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in South Euclid, OH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in South Euclid, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in South Euclid, OH?
For pharmacy delivery in South Euclid, Ohio, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Ohio offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in South Euclid, OH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Ohio. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in South Euclid, OH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in South Euclid!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in South Euclid, OH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.