CVS stores near me in Antioch, TN
2788 MURFREESBORO PIKE
ANTIOCH, TN, 37013
Antioch, Tennessee Pharmacies
You can shop at 26 CVS pharmacies in the Antioch area, which makes it simple for residents to purchase their medication. Students preparing to move in for a new term at Tennessee State University, vacationers packing up before leaving town, and Antioch natives all can get their medication nearby. There will occasionally be times when you are rushing somewhere and can't run into the store. Luckily, there are 13 drive thru pharmacies in Antioch in town to help you get your medication as quickly and easily.
Your Local Pharmacy in Antioch
There's a lot to do in Antioch, including catching a game at Tiger Field. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Antioch does more than provide somewhere to get new prescriptions from Nashville General Hospital; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to get through the day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Antioch Services
Antioch CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Charlotte Pike location help our patients find prescription drugs in Antioch at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through managing prescription delivery in Antioch (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Antioch.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for everyday items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Antioch, TN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Antioch, TN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Antioch, TN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Antioch, TN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Antioch, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Antioch, TN?
For pharmacy delivery in Antioch, Tennessee, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Tennessee offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Antioch, TN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Tennessee. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Antioch, TN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Antioch!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Antioch, TN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.