Get Your Flu Shot in Claxton, Georgia at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Claxton, Georgia
- 401 North Duval Street Claxton, GA 30417
- 441 Fair Road Statesboro, GA 30458
- 114 East General Screven Way Hinesville, GA 31313
- 1201 First Street East Vidalia, GA 30474
- 2324 US Highway 17 Richmond Hill, GA 31324
- 819 East Parker Street Baxley, GA 31513
- 500 Pooler Parkway Pooler, GA 31322
- 348 West Pine Street Jesup, GA 31545
- 412 South Columbia Avenue Rincon, GA 31326
- 5690 Ogeechee Road Savannah, GA 31405
Does CVS at Claxton, Georgia offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back