Get Your Flu Shot in San Juan, Puerto Rico at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 1901 Calle Haydee Rexach San Juan, PR 00915
- 374 Ave Ponce De Leon San Juan, PR 00918
- 1307 Ashford Avenue Condado, PR 00907
- 8030 Calle Jose M. Tartak Carolina, PR 00979
- C1 Calle Parkside 4 Av. San Patricio Guaynabo, PR 00968
- 105 Paseo Gilberto Concepci—n De Gracia San Juan, PR 00901
- 178 Carr 2 Guaynabo, PR 00966
- 2550 Ave. De Diego Carolina, PR 00987
- Calle Marginal#600 Urb Flamboyan Gardens Bayamon, PR 00956
- 60 Ave Los Dominico Toa Baja, PR 00949
Does CVS at San Juan, Puerto Rico offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back