Flex Seal Liquid Rubber Sealant Coating
As Seen on TV. The easy way to coat, seal & protect. Excellent for: roof leaks; gutters; skylights; hoses; windowsills; PVC pipes; flashings; duct work; foundations; basements; chimneys; downspouts; vent pipes; A/C drip pans; RV's & campers; trailers and so much more! Stop leaks fast. Flex Seal is a rubberized leak sealer that seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture. When dry, Flex Seal is a long-lasting, watertight, paintable, flexible rubber coating that won't sag, drip, crack or peel. Flex Seal stops leaks fast and is the easy way to coat, seal and protect almost anything. One can of Flex Seal treats 2 to 12 square feet. This product has not been tested for use in potable water systems. Jumbo can. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. Made in the USA.
So easy to use! Shake well for one minute. Spray using an even sweeping motion. Spray a larger area than where the leak occurred and feather edges. Apply several even coats instead of one thick coat. Works best at can temperatures above 60 degrees F. Occasionally shake can throughout application. Note: After each use, invert can and apply a short burst to clean nozzle.
Danger: Extremely flammable. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Vapor harmful. May cause eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Contents under pressure. Keep out of reach of children. Danger: Contains Toluene (108-88-3), Odorless Mineral Spirits (64742-48-9), Aliphatic Petroleum Solvent (64742-89-8), Calcium Carbonate (1317-65-3), Carbon Black (1333-B6-4) and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (68476-86-8). Use only in a well ventilated area. Intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling the product can be harmful or fatal. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. First Aid: If Eye Contact: Flush with large amounts of cool running water for at least 15 minutes while holding upper and lower lids open. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. If irritation persists get medical attention immediately. If Skin Contact: Wash with soap and water. If irritation persists seek medical attention. Excessive Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. Seek medical attention immediately. If breathing stops give artificial respiration. If Ingested: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately.