Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at room temperature 20 to 25 deg C (68 to 77 deg F)
- See side panel for lot number and expiration date
Easy-to-open, non-child resistant blister. This package for households without young children.
Tamper-evident: Do not use if carton is open or blister unit is broken or torn.
Important: Keep carton for future reference.