Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Sprayer Gadget
NEW Slim Design
Fragrance that fills the entire room
REFILL NOT INCLUDED
- Designed only for Air Wick Refills
- CHOOSE your favorite fragrance
Designed by Reckitt Benckiser.
Air Wick Refills
Choose Your Favoirte Fragrance
From Air Wick Freshmatic
Cool Linen & White Lilac
Lavender & Chamomile
Apple Cinnamon Medley
...And Many More!
Fresmatic tells you when your refill is empty
With Air Wick Freshmatic you can enjoy fragrance that fills the entire room. Air Wick Freshmatic automatically releases a fine mist of fresh fragrance that spreads throughout the entire room. Since the fragrance is released on a regular timed interval, you will enjoy fresh waves of your favorite fragrance throughout the day. With 3 fragrance settings, you can pick the fragrance level that is right for you.
AIRWICK Freshmatic Automatic Sprayer
- Automatic Sprayer
- Replaceable Fragrances (Sold Separately)
- 3 Fragrance Intensity settings
- 2 Batteries Included
Directions for use
Read safety information carefully before use.
Retain Instructions for future reference.
1. Ensure the control wheel on the back of device is in the OFF position.
To open, press down the button on the back of the device and pull. Ensure your fingers are not on the seam on the sides of the device. Insert 2 AA/LR6 batteries. Ensure the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals are aligned correctly.
2. Before inserting the aerosol refill, ensure the red lever inside the device is pushed up. Then insert the aerosol refill with the spray nozzle facing out.
3. Close the device. Direct the device away from your face and select desired fragrance intensity using the control wheel located at the back (low, medium, high). When activated, the device will spray after a delay of 15 seconds.
If there's no spray after 15 seconds, switch off the device:
a. Check that batteries are inserted correctly
b. Remove aerosol refill and push up red lever (see diagram number 2).
c. If RED light is flashing immediately after the first spray, the refill has not been identified as an Air Wick� refill and will not work in this device. Please call the consumer support team at 1-800-542-1300 for advice.
4. Directing the device away from your face, place the device where chosen. Ensure it is at least 6 feet from the floor level.
5. When the aerosol refill is nearly empty, the red light will flash rapidly and the device will soon stop working.
Directing the device away from the face, switch the device to OFF position and repeat the operation of placing a new Air Wick� refill into the device.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
Read precautions on refill can before use. Only for use with Air Wick� Freshmatic� Ultra refills.
DO NOT reuse batteries. Replace all batteries at the same time.