CVS Acne Foaming Face Wash, Maximum Strength
10% benzoyl peroxide. 20% more than the natural brand 5.5 oz (vs. The 5.5 oz size of PanOxyl maximum strength acne foaming wash). For face, chest & back. Benzoyl peroxide effectively kills the bacteria that causes acne. Helps improve the appearance of existing blemishes and prevent future breakouts. Compare to the active ingredient of PanOxyl maximum strength acne foaming wash (this product is not manufactured or distributed by Stiefel Laboratories, Inc. Owner of the registered trademark PanOxyl). Clear up your acne and help prevent future breakouts with CVS/pharmacy acne foaming face wash. This powerful formula contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the maximum strength available without a prescription. The rich lather cleans deep into pores to remove dirt, oil and acne-causing bacteria. Use it on your face, chest and back for clearer, healthier-looking skin. CVS quality. Please recycle. Made in the USA.
- Product Type:
- Ship & Save:
- Ship & Save Eligible
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide (10%). Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Potassium Lauryl Sulfate, Purified Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium PCA, Titanium Dioxide.
Wet face. Apply to hands and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Cleanse twice a day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
For external use only. Do not use if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time (If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time); rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes; avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen; avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth; avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product; skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.