CVS Ultra Soft Earplugs
Reduce noise and protect hearing
- Hypoallergenic foam
- Comfortably fits most ear sizes
Tested according to ANSI Specs S3.19-1974
- The level of noise entering a person's ear, when hearing protector is worn as directed, is closely approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise level and the NRR.
Noise Reduction Rating 32 DECIBELS (WHEN USED AS DIRECTED)
- Product Type:
- 11-20 CT
- Ship & Save:
- Ship & Save Eligible
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER FIT Ear plugs must be inserted properly for optimum performance.
- With clean hands, firmly roll entire ear plug between thumb and fingers to form a thin tight cylinder.
- Using one hand, gently lift top of ear up to open ear canal. With other hand, insert rounded end of ear plug.
- With forefinger, hold ear plug in place until it expands to form a comfortable, snug fit.
CAUTION: Keep away from infants. This product is non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe.
For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 Hz, the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used. Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Consult the above instructions for proper fit. Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indicator of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire. The Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) calculated from the attenuation data is 32 dB. Ear plugs must be properly fitted to attenuate noise effectively. Refer to instructions.