Crest Fluoride Toothpaste Fresh Mint
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth. Enamel Shield protects against acid attack. Cavities; gingivitis; plaque; sensitivity; tartar; whitening; freshens breath. Crest Pro-Health uses a Polyfluorite System consisting of antibacterial fluoride and ActivClean Crystals. Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield, like all Crest Pro-Health toothpastes: Protects against enamel loss. Binds to and strengthens enamel. Forms a micro-thin layer to shield against acid attack. Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield is specially designed with a smoother, gently cleaning formula. With regular brushing, Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield provides these benefits. Fights cavities. Fights plaque. Fights gingivitis. Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity. Fights tartar, Whitens teeth by removing surface stains. Freshens breath. Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate tooth brushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist. This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
- Product Type:
- Anti-Cavity, Whitening
- 0-5 OZ
- Key Ingredient:
- Primary Flavor:
- Adult, Child, Senior
Active Ingredient: Stannous Fluoride (0.454%) (0.16% w/v Fluoride Ion). Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-6, Water, Zinc Lactate, Trisodium Phosphate, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Polyethylene, Xanthan Gum, Blue 1 Aluminum Lake.
Adults and children 12 Yrs. & Older: apply at least a 1 - inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Do not swallow. Children Under 12 Yrs.: Ask a dentist. See your dentist regularly. For complete oral care, brush twice a day, floss daily and visit your dentist regularly.
When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.