How to Order
1. Choose your contacts.
We carry all of the major brands, plus hard-to-find specialty lenses such as ionic, colored, multifocal and disposables.
2. Add your prescription.
Tell us your prescription and we'll verify it with your doctor, or you can upload a picture for faster approval. You can also renew your prescription online with our partner, Visibly.
3. Place your order and relax.
We process most orders within 48 hours with FREE standard shipping. Plus, you can use an FSA or HSA card to pay.
Common ordering questions
Order status and shipping questions
For Contact Lenses Purchased Online, we want to make returns easy for you. Regardless of reason for the return, you can return unused contact lenses with free shipping, as long as they are sealed in their original packaging - within 1 year of the shipping date. This policy excludes previous purchases and purchases made in the Optical Centers inside CVS Pharmacy.How to make a return:
- Contact your CVS Optical Customer Service Representative Team at 1-833-287-5367 to request a return shipping label and we will email it to you within the same day.
- You will receive a UPS shipping label with instructions on how to package your product to prevent damage and directions on how to send back your return.
- In order to return the product you must utilized the emailed return label with RMA number. All returns sent without the emailed return label will not be eligible for return and refund will not be applied.
- Within five business days after receiving your return with the supplied return label, CVS Optical will inspect your return and apply a credit to the original payment method and/or send your requested replacement free of charge. Some credit cards may take up to 10 days for credit to apply to your account.