.5 OZ, .13 lbs. Item # 230602
PainBloc24® is different than other over-the-counter topical pain relief medications because its key ingredient (Maximum Strength 0.25% Capsaicin) helps to BLOCK joint pain signals, vs. just dulling them. It contains the highest concentration of Capsaicin allowed without a prescription. Pain relief actually BUILDS with daily use, by deactivating certain nerve fibers that transmit pain signals from the joint to the brain. Use it every day and within a week, the maximum pain-blocking power of capsaicin takes hold. PainBloc24 is so effective, if you use it every day for a week as directed, your pain relief can last up to a month.* IMPORTANT: If this will be your first time using PainBloc24, or if you have sensitive skin, test on a small area prior to regular usage. Because the active ingredient is capsaicin, which is derived from chili peppers, you may feel a warming or burning sensation after application. This is a sign that PainBloc24 is working to help block & relieve your pain. The warming or burning sensation will decline with daily use, usually by the second day, and is not a reason to discontinue. You can also mitigate discomfort by placing ice or something cool to the site of application. Warm or hot water, exercise, direct sunlight or exposure to heat may increase the possibility of experiencing burning, stinging, or itching from capsaicin. Do not apply immediately before--or after--exercise or other activities like swimming, bathing, or exposure to heat or sunlight. Wash hands with soap and cold water after each use and avoid touching sensitive areas of the body, eyes, nose and mucous membranes.
- Use for a week, get relief all month*
- Relief builds with daily use
- Helps block joint pain (vs. just dulling pain)
- 24-HOUR arthritis pain relief*
- Highest concentration of capsaicin available without a prescription (0.25% Capsaicin)
- Clinically proven ingredient **
- Patented proprietary formula helps block arthritis joint pain at the source of the pain signal
- Deactivates certain nerve fibers that transmit joint pain signals to the brain
- Touch-free, roll-on applicator
- *Clinical study conducted in osteoarthritis knee pain 2016 ** Capsaicin FDA Monograph: https://www.wellrx.com/capsaicin/monographs ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF – PainBloc24 relieves chronic pain due to osteoarthritis in knees, hands, elbows, ankles, arms, back and feet by helping to block the pain signal. PainBloc24 deactivates certain nerve fibers that transmit pain signals from the joint to the brain for relief that builds with each use. CAPSAICIN – Capsaicin, a natural substance found in chili peppers, works differently than other topical analgesic ingredients. Pain relief builds with each application and is so effective that if you use it every day for a week as directed, your arthritis pain relief will last up to a month. That’s because it doesn’t just dull the pain, it helps to block it. PainBloc24 contains the highest strength of capsaicin allowed without a prescription. IMPORTANT - If you feel a warming or burning sensation after application, it is a sign that PainBloc24 is working and will decline with daily use, usually by the second day. It is not a reason to discontinue. Warm or hot water, exercise, direct sunlight or exposure to heat may increase the possibility of experiencing burning, stinging, or itching from capsaicin. Do not apply immediately before or after activities like swimming, bathing, or exposure to heat or sunlight. LONG LASTING – The over-the-counter topical pain reliever in PainBloc24 helps provide 24-hour arthritis pain relief. Proprietary capsaicin formula clinically shown to provide long-lasting relief in a study on osteoarthritis knee pain. Relief builds with daily use. EASY ROLL ON APPLICATION - No mess, no touch roll-on applicator. Odor free. No more greasy fingers or smells from applying creams or lotions. Use our easy to use roll-on applicator without touching and apply to the affected area, including any muscles and joints. Wash hands with soap and cold water after each use and avoid touching sensitive areas of the body, eyes, nose and mucous membranes.